Seagulls soaring through the sky, that can now be hung sky high across your wall.
They are hand felted and cleverly crafted, adding a touch of kitsch to your home.
Each Seagull can attach to your wall on a small wire loop.
- Small Seagull measuring beak to tail 13cm
- Medium Seagull measuring beak to tail 18cm
- Large Seagull measuring beak to tail 22cm
- Hand Felted
- Care Instructions : Spot clean with a dampened a soft clean cloth with cool water.
Designed in England
- Ethically handmade and crafted in Kathmandu
- 100% Organic Tibetan wool
- Fairly traded, eco-friendly & natural fibres
How are they made?
Tibetan wool which is shaped with soap, water and hand pressure and left to dry under the Nepalese sun. No chemicals are used and the pigments are eco-friendly. Fine needle felted detail brings these kitsch budgies to life.